SSG R&E in collaboration with the Southern California Clinical and Translational Science Institute (SC CTSI) was selected as the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) Outreach Partner for the Southern California Region. SSG R&E joins a nationwide network of 55 mental health organizations committed to disseminating science-based information from NIMH about the causes, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mental disorders, and educating the public about the importance of research and the opportunities to participate in studies.
As the Southern California Outreach Partner for NIMH, SSG R&E and SC CTSI are committed to disseminating science-based mental health information throughout the region. We can help you obtain NIMH publications at no cost (or reduced cost), locate other research findings to support your work, learn about opportunities to participate in current research studies and more! Please contact Jason Gutierrez at email@example.com for more information.
- Follow us on Facebook & Twitter and start your week off right with #MentalHealthMondays
- Learn more about the NIMH Outreach Partnership Program.
- Visit the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) website to learn about current mental health research.
- Explore opportunities to participate in clinical trials through NIMH or NIH.
- Join our NIMH OPP Mailing List and receive regular updates about Mental Health News You Can Use!
- View archives of our Mental Health News You Can Use Newsletter here